Saturday, August 23, 2008

People at Daily Kos are acting like asshats

Yup. Joe Biden's Obama's running mate. You should see all the crap that is being flung there, right now. Click on DKos blog link that I have. Go there now! If you read this to late, they have an awesome search engine. Search for Biden on the site, and it will take to some of the most moronic posts ever. I cannot express my opinion on there right now, without getting piled on. I'll wait till the stupidity dies.

And it's rife with stupidity. Lots of people concerned worried happy, overjoyed, laughing, crying, yawning, vomiting, diarrhea-verbal, crap, blah, blah, blah.

I would have picked Hillary Clinton. That's a one-two combination that couldn't be beat. Turns out though, they probably wouldn't work well together. Also, she didn't want the job. So...

Anyway, had to vent. Normally that site is not so caca coo coo. But this election year...

No comments: