Friday, August 22, 2008

My Running Mate


You guys, all three of you, will be the first to find out who my running mate will be. (drum roll) My dog Harley! He's a Shih Tzu, mostly black with a bit of white on his chest. A 'tuxedo' kind of Shih Tzu. So, we match up a little bit with Obama. My dog has foreign policy experience based on the ancient instincts of his ancestors passed onto him from the Tibetan and Chinese mountains.

I have beaten the others except Nader I think, on choosing my running mate. I don't even want to speculate on the other candidates choice for VP because all of them make me want to wretch! Except Obama, for him I will swallow my vomit and not spew it all over my floor.

Simple, short, concise, condensed for your reading pleasure. And once again, feast your eyes on gorgeousness and incredible cuteness of my running mate, Harley.

Note: I have yet to clear this with the 'other' caretaker. I'm sure she won't mind. ahem

No comments: