Saturday, August 16, 2008

Fuck it, I'm running for President of the USA

Fuck it will be my campaign slogan. It will be my motto, my mantra, to impart on the millions of potential electors that I am the only one with a totally honest reason for wanting to become the President of the United States.

So, I guess I'll start by outlining some of my policies. First, my total honesty policy. I admit I was not born in your country. Technically, neither was John McCain. He was born in Panama. Though, Panama was under US control, it's still another fucking country. Because Iraq was under US control, would we consider someone born there an American? No. I was born in Vancouver, B.C. which is only an hour's drive from the Canadian-American border. I guess I could qualify by proxy.

Fuck it will be incorporated to every policy measure. Like, the American penchant for meddling in sovereign nations. Fuck it, I'm going to put a total stop on it. I will make sure that the US is on a level playing field that the rest of the United Nation nations is playing on.

Get rid of the loophole that allows short selling. This is how hedge funders make most of their doughy dough. This kind of 'borrowing', normally called stealing elsewhere in the free world, is a big cause of the inflated prices everyone else who are not them see every time they shop for groceries or pump fuel.

This is just a start. I will, in further posts, outline a brighter future for Americans. Why, you might ask, would a Canadian be so interested in running for office of it's neighbour downstairs? Well, I'm sick of them infecting the world with their particular brand of imperialism.

Fuck it.

No comments: