Friday, January 23, 2009

This is my first attempt at a video.

The first one is called "Hugo Chavez Overdrive" I enjoyed playing it and listening to it again. Pardon the 'quick cam' grainy footage. Get over it if you don't like it. It's music!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKKqs8oBB_U

Here is the second song. It is called, "Willis Dyer". I saw a video called, "Gentrification" by him and you would not believe the noise you can here. Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDRV4K5D8nI

about a black man not being able to get some sleep. They call it 'Urban Renewal':

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faR4EtV2Nk4

This one is one take. Dedicated to your hard work in winning me back from my morose, "What Have I Done!? phase" Here's some fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGxlzKvlvus


This one is called Reeses Peeces Jam.

2 comments:

♥Denali♥ said...

I am asking you now, to please not come down. please do not comment and I would prefer if you took me off your watch list. I DO NOT want to delete this blog, however I will if I feel any more uncomfortable. Please leave me alone.

O'Really said...

Sorry. I won't bother you again. I thought you asked me those questions?

Sorry, It was just an idea. Look, It be nice to meet someone who doesn't brush me off. You put me in my place.

I will respect your space.]

Fuck!@ I'll take you off my watch list. I'm not a scary guy. I'm not a stalker.

When I read your blog, it seemed like a cry for recognition and you didn't know how to do it. I just said hello and I got carried away.

Peace and god be with you. I will reserve my comments more sparingly.

I like your blog and I like you and I don't like many people.

I have been alone too long and over do it when someone shows an interest in me.

Forgive me. And, Look! All I'm doing is giving you an option. I am not coming down. It was all up to you!

All you had to say, was, "Bad idea" And I would get the hint. I guess you must suffer some serious self esteem issues if you think a request is an actual event that's going to happen.

Have fun being young! I did!