Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Damsel in distress!!!

I'm all alone. There is no one but my mom and dad who even take a look at me. For Christmas, it was only me and my parents. my brother and sister and nephew and niece did not show up because I use hard drugs.

Seriously, they have no respect for me and it hurt like hell. Now, I need my knight *(reeses pieces) to come and rescue me from my plight and get here to where I live and asses me.

I have a great place to live at. It has art work everywhere., Transformers everywhere,. Plants, hyanginig, Cacti,

Forgive the speloiing mistakes, I am nervous as jhell. Please contact and confirm destination time with me. I need someone to hold me and tell me that I don't have to be alone anymore.

Did I mention that I am also drop dead gorgeous. I stunned the hell out of the people at 7-11 at 6:30 in the morning. I am also a believer in Christianity, Muslim-Islam and the Jewish faith and always in the way of the Buddhist.

No comments: