Friday, January 16, 2009

Hey Reeses Peeces!





I got a spare room in case you ever come by and visit. I made it cool and it is cool because it is my best friend, who also happens to be my ex-girlfriends, storage space.

Well, I found a bed in the landing at my apartment. I cleaned up the storage around. You have closet space. That's if you decide to come visit. You don't have to.

I have bi-polar disorder and I really should stay off the internets when I my illegal medicine is not around.

It gets me into all kinds of trouble. I didn't mean to scare you. I would like to be your friend.


Thanks. The pics above are what the room looks like. Again, taken by friend Jason. He is the only friend I have that visits and he can only do so during lunch hour. He has a family, a job, a daughter, and apparently, a life outside my small part of the universe.

The only people I talk to are Americans telling me weird shit. (I don't where to begin but they keep leaving me messages that I won a free trip. Yet, I have no way of being able to take this free trip because the motherfuckers don't leave me with any clues as to how to actually take this trip.

I recently hung out with homeless people by the 7-11. I had lost my wallet and asked this guy named Ted if

he would keep an eye out for it for me. Well, soon after I told him, I knew where I had put my wallet. So, two hours later, an idea dawned on me...

I should go back and repay them for lost wallet. It costs me 55 dollars. and so I gave him 60. He shared with two of his buddies. I bought them all cold Frappucinos. The Starbucks kind that doesn't have to much volume but sure tastes good.

When I told them that as far as I was concerned me and them were the same. One guy answered, "Really?"

Fuck its weird when people get marginalized. But I told him we are the same without telling him not to get down on himself.

And later, two hours later, I brought down 2 clothing bags of clothes. One for Ted, one for the other guys. I met a cool, unemployed guy named Pat. Reminded me of my
old friend, Greg, now living in Calgary, Alberta, in a Rehabilitation center,. He's working there and he is not a client, though, once was.

He was my drug buddy. And now when he up jumped the boogie then banged all the way to Calgary, I decided to quit smoking crack as I was smoking just as much as he was. I smoked a lot of pot to compensate. A lot!

Anyway, I'll continue posting about my life here and try to make judgements on your posts where necessary.

I am sorry I fucked up. I was not on my medication. Please forgive my forwardness. It was rather unbecoming of me.

Tootles!

No comments: