Saturday, January 17, 2009

Thank you for your Blog.

Reeses Peeces, if I had not found your blog, I would have no idea that someone out there was as interesting as me.

You are a very special person and I am sorry I overwhelmed you. I have been alone for a very long time and I always get so excited when I see my equal that I over-react and scare the bejesus out my friends.

Oh yes, you don't have to be my friend but you will always be friend. I finally found a woman who was interested in me. You have no idea how many people don't understand I word I say.

Not 911, not the police, my doctor and parents hardly believe me. They think I'm being paranoid., But, I am 100% psychologically sound.

Sorry, I didn't tell you about the bi-polar disorder. I had to diagnose it myself. They kept telling me I was mentally ill. When in fact, the world is mentally ill and I happen to be one of the few healthy people in it.

You, Charise, Reeses Peeces, unlocked my words. And for that, you have my undying gratitude. You should come visit soon. I'm great at solving human problems but it looks like you are taking care of that as well.

I hope you find what you are looking for. And if you cannot find it: give me a shout. I'll point you in the right direction. Or, in the nearest vicinity of least total chaos and destruction.

No comments: