Sunday, January 25, 2009

Alive in the Un(Known)

This is obviously not a theory that works for everyone. This is the way I live. By the seat of my pants.

And when I thought I met a fellow traveller who did the same thing; I flew in feet first with my left foot being caught in a leg hold trap.

Hey, Reese! Thanks for letting me come on to strong with you. Now, I know how to conduct myself. You are going to be a strong woman.

The age thing should have clued me in. There is a World! of worlds of worlds of different between 21 and 32. Especially, the life I lead.

I'm a very intense person but I know when I broke someone's "booze". I have always known when to leave a room.

Thanks for reading what I had to write. I'm not obsessive, I just go where I'm needed. And if you don't need me there, then I'm not going. I will visit my Aunt, though.

And you cannot stop me!!!

No comments: